Reception Set for January 23, 2011

Join members and friends at Bethany Presbyterian Church for a reception honoring twins Bob and Dodie (whose 80th birthday is January 20).

When: Sunday, January 23, 2011 - worship service starts at 10:30 a.m., with a reception following 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

What: Cake and punch will be served in the church social hall - come and view the display of Bob and Dodie memorabilia - no gifts, please, but cards are welcome; blank cards will be available at the reception


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!


I hope when I turn 80 that I am in as good of shape as you are.


Thanks for raising me, Cathy, Peggy, and David, the way you did. I know of no other parents who were as good as you and Mom at taking care of their children. Thanks for teaching me how to camp, start a campfire, fly fish, drive a car, use a wrench, be responsible, and a myriad other things. Thanks for being such a good father.



Happy Birthday, Aunt Dodie!


What a great aunt! The numerous family gatherings over the years and the years of camping at Mt. Lassen with you and the girls are happy memories.



Love,

Steve

No comments: