Reception Set for January 23, 2011

Join members and friends at Bethany Presbyterian Church for a reception honoring twins Bob and Dodie (whose 80th birthday is January 20).

When: Sunday, January 23, 2011 - worship service starts at 10:30 a.m., with a reception following 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

What: Cake and punch will be served in the church social hall - come and view the display of Bob and Dodie memorabilia - no gifts, please, but cards are welcome; blank cards will be available at the reception


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bob,

You have an incredible family and I love being a part of it. I couldn’t ask for a better father-in-law. Thank you for all that you are and all that you do.


Dodie,

You have always made me feel like a part of the family. I love the cards and notes you send, letting us know we’re in your thoughts. You’re even one of those Facebook’in seniors of the world!


Here’s to many more!


Love to you both,

Linda Betts (married to Bob’s son, David)

No comments: